- Webdacity will never and under no circumstances commence any work that will be billed above and
beyond what was expressed in the initial quote. For extra services that are required by the client
or deemed necessary by Webdacity, clients will be notified in advance and work will only commence
if written approval/confirmation has been received from the client.
- All projects are subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit BEFORE any work will commence. This is to
protect both Webdacity and respective client. If Clients wish to proceed hastily, they can provide
us with a proof of payment
- No final project will be delivered without the entire project's payment being received in full.
- If more than 50% of the project's scope worth of work has been completed and clients wish to
cancel the project, clients will be liable for the difference between the deposit received and the
pro-rata amount owed for work done above and beyond 50% of the scope of the project
Clients that enjoy a service from Webdacity and payment has been received in full, can enjoy 10%
off an other service offered by Webdacity
- Any and all projects that Webdacity undertakes and any and all intellectual property created in
the process will be protected by copyright and remain the sole property of Webdacity, until the
date that payment for services rendered have been received in full.
- Webdacity has a communication policy of sending 3 follow-up messages if clients have not responded to communication in a while. If no response has been received back after the 3rd follow-up message, Webdacity will assume the client is busy and that the client will get back to us at a time that suits them best.
If a client chooses a Web Design & Development Project, that project will receive an initial 12
months of FREE maintenance & support.
- This support includes one major change and unlimited minor changes to the project.
Minor changes include, but are not limited to:
• Changes to styles, fonts, colours, text, images, animations, positioning of content, content,
content order, meta data etc.
Major changes include, but are not limited to:
• Adding third-party functionality or integration, adding an extra web page, adding custom
functionality such as search capabilities, galleries, blogs etc.
- Webdacity retains full discretion to decide whether changes to projects constitute major or minor
- Changes to projects falling outside the scope of the aforementioned changes will be charged at
R350 p/h (at the time of writing)
After the initial 12 months, maintenance and support can be optionally extended for another 12
months for R1000 per year. This will once again include 1 major change and unlimited minor changes.
- If this extended maintenance & support package is not taken, changes will be charged individually
according to Webdacity's discretion, with prior approval before the work begins. At the time of
writing individual changes outside the aforementioned package will be charged at R350 p/h.
- Hosting & maintenance fees for the succeeding 12 months may increase and clients will be notified
well in advance for the next upfront payment required. Hosting fees are not within the control of
Webdacity and we cannot predict if hosting providers’ fees may increase. We do however expect it to
not increase by more than 5-10% every 1-2 years based on historical patterns. A further fee of R99
per year will be required to reserve "".co.za" domains and R129 for "".com" domains.
- If Payment has not been received in advance and in full for the succeeding 12 months, domains will
not be renewed and hosting will be cancel led, resulting in a non-functioning website and the domain
being open to registration by another party. Webdacity will take no responsibility on this event as
clients will be informed well in advance.
Social Media Management
Monthly invoices needs to be paid in FULL BEFORE the 1st of each month before Webdacity will
commence any social media management. Proof of payment will be sufficient should the client bank
elsewhere than FNB.
- Invoices will be sent out on the 25th of the preceding month. A payment reminder will be sent on the
last day of every month if payment or proof thereof has not been received.
- Packages are not on a contractual basis and to cancel a package simply send a notice of cancellation
at least 30-days before the start of the next month.
- All prepared content and posts must be approved by the client before scheduling.
- Community Management has a maximum response time of 3 hours during weekday working hours and a
maximum of 12 hours during weekends.
- Social Media Management Reports will be sent out before the last day of the first week of the month.
- Videos createdby Webdacity will have a maximum duration of 60 seconds